Emily Browning - Instyle Magazine - March 2014
Jared Leto just accepted an award for playing a trans woman and did not mention trans people even once.
“And to those of you who have ever felt injustice because of who you are and who you love, I stand here in front of the world with you and for you.”
did you even listen to it?
Yes, and he didn’t single out trans people, which was brilliant. They were included with everyone else in society, as they should be.
#GirlsCan: Women Empowerment | COVERGIRL | Girls can’t? Yes, they can. Rap, be funny, be off-the-wall, rock, be strong, run the show, make the world a little more easy, breezy and beautiful.
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
Hiding random boners in class is hard work too ok.
Also Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Zuhair Murad Haute Couture Spring 2014
Twenty bucks says this wasn’t the Arthur you were expecting to be in the brit lit room during lunch.
Hes totally reading Tristan and Isolde.
my favourite scenes were the ones where they were yelling at each other
The 86th Annual Academy Awards Red Carpet (March 2, 2014)